Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween Fun

In Iowa there is a place called Bloomsbury Farm. I've heard about it each year but never went. Well, this was our last chance so Randy and I packed up the kids, he was a good sport, and spent the day getting lost in corn mazes, shooting corncob cannons, and playing in corn kernels.
Caroline amazes me at what a good sport she is. Cooper can wrestle her to the ground, jump on her, etc. and she will still laugh and think he's the greatest playmate.

Family picture moment:

This is just a random picture of CJ I snapped while the two of us were at the mall together (Cooper was at preschool). We had some time to waste so I let her walk around and just followed. She had so much fun looking in the windows at the displays and I know she felt like a big girl to be out of the stroller.


I planned the Medical Partners Halloween Party this year and it was so much fun!! To plan it and to attend. We frosted sugar cookies, made "ghosts", colored treat bags, put on spooky tatoos and ate pizza. I love this party because it's at the hospital so Randy was able to stop by between surgical cases and snap a picture with us.
 We went to several parties but I guess we were having too much fun because the this is the BEST picture I took of my children in their costumes.
I dressed up as Wendy and Randy was a pirate but can you believe I didn't take a single picture with me camera! I will have to get it from a friend who did and post it later. Randy let me put eyeliner on him and everything. I love Halloween.

No comments: