Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Events

I'm determined that I am NOT going to skip through any photos this year, so I know it is NOVEMBER and it's getting COLD, but I promise that I will get caught up on our adventures this month. Ok, I said it, now I have to DO it.

We had so much fun at Wilson's Apple Orchard this year - I'm going to miss it next fall! THIS pictures is why boys should not be left to their own devises:
Seriously, three doctors, you think they would have thought of a better way.

And who doesn't LOVE room to run and play. Do you remember the last time when you felt this carefree:
I know I should not let Cooper run with a stick, but have you seen how he likes to climb and jump off everything? The stick is the least of my worries with him.

Miss Caroline is her own little person. She LOVES to follow Cooper around, but also doesn't mind sitting by herself - so independent!

Two little munchkins - they're BOTH smiling and looking at the camera - hooray!

We also went to the DENTIST in September - a first fo C.J.

Cooper is a PRO, so I knew he would do great, but Caroline surprised me. She SCREAMS every time Randy or I brush her teeth like it's the first time. You think twice a day and she would get use to it, but she was GREAT at the dentist. Maybe I should have a stranger brush her teeth ALL the time.

One last picture - I'm doing a preschool co-op again with Cooper. This year we have SEVEN 3-year-olds, twice a week and we rotate. My first week was a little crazy because they were all just so excited and needed to learn the RULES. But you have to be PATIENT with kids as cute as these (we made butterfly masks):

No comments: