Tuesday, November 16, 2010

October Begins

In October Cooper played on his FIRST soccer team - all 3 and 4 year-olds. Most of the time Cooper wanted to dance on the field and do cartwheels instead of run after the ball. Randy made it to one of the games, but couldn't understand how I could watch him goof off and dance so much. He told Cooper that the other team were all "bad guys" and he had to NOT let them get the ball in the net. Cooper marched to the goal and stood with his arms out to make sure that didn't happen. But then he wouldn't move. His Coach asked what he was doing and he told him, "I'm not going to let the bad guys win, coach." Way to teach your 3-year-old, right? We decided to CHILL out and just let him play after that. By the last game he was in there kicking the ball - I think next year will be much better - but I did like laughing at his performances.
We visited a few pumpkin patches in October. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the kids:
I can't believe they actually sat still for me on this last one - so cute! I have a hard time capturing these moments because my camera is TOO SLOW :)
More on October to come...

2 comments:

Hillary said...

That seriously can not be the same little boy that I used to watch....he is getting so big and handsome!

davidandjodi said...

Hey Amy!!
So I found your blog on facebook and I am so excited! How are U? We have a blog too. Our is private, so send me an e-mail and I will send you an invite-

jodijensenbutler@hotmail.com

Your family is adorable!!
Talk to you soon-
Jodi Butler