Friday, November 19, 2010

Support the Utes

I wanted to post our Utah vs. Iowa State experience even though UTAH has been grossly disappointing as of late :( I had high hopes for the rivalry game this year, but we will see...
November 27th.

Our good friend and fellow resident of Randy's, Bryan, is an Ames, Iowa native. He scored us some tickets and, in true Iowa style, we tailgated with friends before the game.
I love that Caroline is reaching for the pizza in this picture.

And Cooper tried to reach for something else when I wasn't looking. He'll catch on that moms see everything:

Want to know the best way to keep kids happy at a football game? Get them a bottomless fountain drink:
You would think they had never been exposed to soda! I think this kept them both busy for a good 1/2 hour.

And here I am with my good buddie, Kara, and her sweet baby girl. When we moved to Iowa 4+ years ago neither of us had children. Wow, how life has changed!

One last cute picture of the munchkins - and the final score was Utah-68 Iowa State-27.

No comments: