Sunday, December 7, 2008

Growing up... and Out

I am doing a little victory dance in my head (and my kitchen when it's just me and Cooper) because Coop is FINALLY in Nursery!! No more roaming the halls and chasing him around for 2 WHOLE HOURS of blissful church attendance. I can even bring my scriptures again since I don't have to pack entertainment for an entire 3 hours.

And the other day I couldn't hear Coop banging around for a minute and got worried... this is what he was doing:

I thought, "I must be doing something right!" The belly watch is in full swing. I'm starting to feel the girls kick and push all over. It was exciting to finally feel them, though in the middle of the night I would be happy to have some sedentary time!

Cooper has found use out of his Mommy's belly:

Sad News - my Doctor put the hault on my ZUMBA classes (here's a youtube example if you don't know what Zumba is)! It's my favorite aerobics class to teach but a little too much shakin' for me to handle these days. I'm still teaching spin a few times a week (for now) so Zumba will have to wait until the spring :(

5 comments:

Jenn S said...

Yeah for Cooper...and you and Randy! He will have a blast. I bet you will enjoy the break for at least a couple of months. hee, hee.

Also, love watching that big belly. You are so darling!

Drake Family said...

I think every mother does a victory dance the day their child enters nursery. At least I know I have each time!! Glad to know you guys are doing well. I love the cute preggo pic. of your belly. I did the same thing with mine and I am glad I have those pics. now (even though mine aren't so cute!) Congrats on the girls!!

heidijogoody said...

I bet you are so glad to have him in nursery! Ok and that Zumba looks so fun I have never heard of that before. I should take me some lessons and teach it at my ward exercise group I bet they would love that.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to nursery for Kaitlyn (Matt's ym pres and I'm Primary pres, so Sunday's are crazy as it is!) But I can't believe Kennedy will be a Sunbeam in January!
Amy, you are so cute pregnant. Tell Randy hi.

Erica said...

Cute stomach! I'm sad that I never got to go to one of your classes. I kept saying that I was going to do it and just never got around to it. So glad that Cooper is now in nursery. Now you can actually go to a class and listen!!! At least it will be nice for a couple more months!