Thursday, December 4, 2008

Giving Thanks

I absolutely LOVE this time of year. When you have an excuse to make treats, eat too much, and sit down with friends to share a meal. We had a FUN group at our house this year to celebrate Thanksgiving. I absolutely hated having to sit at the "kid table" when we went to my grandparent's house growing up, but here I am segregating the young and old.
(Adult Table - or is it?)
(Kid Table)

(Babies in-between)

I hope everyone else had as good a time as I did. My pregnant belly felt like it had STRETCHED 2 inches by the end of the night. I kept trying to find a comfortable position on the couch while Cooper had the best idea and just stripped down to his diaper.

Thanks to the Judd, Erekson, Maline & Henderson Families for joining us this year!

I have to end with my thankful list in no particular order:

1. For my family, including the 2 on the way

2. For good health

3. For the gospel of Jesus Christ

4. That my husband has a stable career and I'm able to stay at home with my sweet boy

5. For my friends that keep me smiling :)

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Thanksgiving is such a great time of year. Lots of good food and remembering all that we are blessed with in our lives.

heidijogoody said...

having twins will work out ok for you if you have ocd tendencies because I have found that my girls work so well when I keep them on their schedule! The girl that took our pictures is Tiffany Drury she went to high school with me. You can check out her blog its photographybytiffanyd.blogspot.com
How are you feeling these days?

Hillary said...

Looks like you had a great holiday dinner. I looked like I was prgnant with twins when I was done eating! We are on diet mode now. I was also excited to sneak a picture of your belly. So excited for you guys!