Thursday, December 15, 2011

THREE is a bit INSANE

As I'm writing this I have baby Calvin strapped in the Bjorn so he will take a nap and I can get something done... Caroline is placing princess stickers around the house... Cooper is telling me he has superhero clothes and regular human clothes and he can NEVER show me his superhero moves because I'm not a superhero - I beg to differ and normally I would argue with his logic but I will let it go today because I'd rather type in (somewhat) silence!

Things are a bit INSANE around our house at the moment which is why I haven't posted since just after Calvin was born. I'm still trying to get my footing with three - I know it will come. I am so thankful for the moments when I see kindness from Cooper and Caroline and the protectiveness they feel for Calvin already.

Climbing in the crib - they were reprimanded AFTER I took the picture.

And now it is 2 days from when I started this post. I WILL finish!

This is why I LOVE California. We went swimming... outside... the week before Thanksgiving.

Then off to southern Utah for Thanksgiving. So fun since we haven't done that in 5 years. Cliff, Jessi and I took the kids to a movie (3D). I couldn't resist interrupting everyone's viewing to snap a pic since it's the stillest I've seen Cooper since we played the "freeze" game:

Calvin met his cousin Curtis who is 2 days older than him! Jessi was 8 days late with Curtis (moan for her!) and I was 1 day early with Calvin. Can you tell which one is mine???

More family fun with Grandpa Clark's birthday.

And an attack on Uncle Mike
(btw: he is my SINGLE, 30-year-old, returned missionary, total menace to society, great with kids, LOVE him, younger brother - I'm just throwin' that out there).

And I'm posting THIS for all the baby-hungry ladies out there...
SERIOUSLY...
SOOOO SWEET!

Another snap of all 3:

I'll leave with a story of true love. Cooper had a (pre)school production for Christmas.

It was adorable. They sang songs and attempted choreography - bless his teachers! One thing was missing the day before the show... the main MAN. The big CHEESE. The one who delivers PRESENTS.
Do you recognize him?
Let's just say I had to promise a few things I am not at liberty to discuss at the present (get it?) time.
I love you Randy!!

3 comments:

Jessica McKay said...

Love seeing your kids! Things are still crazy at my house and I've had 3 for almost 4 years. Thanks for finding a moment to share pictures. I'm always baby hungry, so thanks for the picture. Now I need to find a baby to hold, since no more are coming this way.

Deanna said...

Way to persevere with getting the post done! It's so great to see your kids. Little Calvin is such a cutie!!

heidijogoody said...

It is amazing how just adding one little person to the mix can sure stir things up for a family. I was glad to see a post :)