Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Greetings

I LOVE this time of year ...
because it's CHRISTMAS CARD TIME!

I love receiving them. When I pick up the mail each day I have such fun opening all the photos, family updates, reading the corny letters, etc.
I also LOVE making ours! It gives me a good excuse to jump on photoshop - an addictive hobby I rarely indulge in these days but even Randy doesn't mind helping with the kids for the finished product.


This year we went to a beach in Malibu in December - that's right, it was warm enough in DECEMBER to set up our tripod and take this shot.
Calvin was the best participant being that he fell asleep after a few snaps.
 
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I always enjoy getting cards too! This year we were bad and didn't send any out. I enjoyed getting yours.