Monday, April 5, 2010

Caroline turns 1

My baby girl turned 1 last week. I'm so grateful to have her in our family. I remember the night before going to the hospital, putting Cooper to bed, and crying as I stroked his hair thinking, " I can't imagine loving any baby as much as I love him". I bet many mothers have thought that same thing. It's funny how your heart grows and you're able to love even more.
Happy Birthday Caroline!

She wasted no time digging in and threw cake all over the place but who can get mad about it on the birthday? Don't think it's an every day acceptance!
Caroline doesn't mind getting messy. In fact, she was out "helping" Randy and Cooper wash the car on Saturday and I caught her eating bubbles.

This is her favorite thing to do right now, I have to shut the bathroom door or she speed-crawls in to the bathroom:
Don't let the innocent look fool you... she KNOWS she's not suppose to do this!
C.J. also loves her food. Here's what happens when I give her an apple:
She won't eat it if I cut it up nicely for her because she wants to do this:
Love that baby girl of mine.

I wanted to post some video but can't figure out how with the new blogger layout. So enjoy the pictures and I'll see if I can post it later.
Love to all

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe she is already 1. She is such a little cutie

Jessie Riley said...

SHOCKED! I swear she was just born! My baby is NEXT...

Seriously she is SO CUTE!
I love the mischievous picture of her in the bathroom, brody is in that stage too! :)

Christy said...

Oh Amy she is so cute - when I look at her I see Jess. I can't believe she's 1 already - wow! Hope you're doing well. Are you going to be coming out here anytime soon? It was so fun to see Randy and Cooper - but I would LOVE to see you too!!! Love ya!