Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And we are Moving to...

SANTA MONICA, CA!!
Randy was accepted to SCOI (Southern CaliforniaOrthopaedic Institute) Fellowship Program in Sports after we finish here in Orthopaedic Surgery (JUNE 2011). It's Randy's first choice so we are SO EXCITED and it's suppose to be an amazing program.
That means 1 more Iowa winter
And all our $$ will go to rent in Santa Monica
And my kids will be able to PLAY at the BEACH
And I don't have to buy winter coats on clearance this year
Oh, so exciting!!!!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay - that's awesome!! I'm happy for you guys!

heidijogoody said...

Congrats that is so exciting for you guys

Unknown said...

And Amy gets to go back to Cali! Congrats. I hope to get to Iowa before you move though; I need to meet the newest Jones baby.

Erica said...

WAHOO!!! Yay for no more snow!

Jessie Riley said...

Awesome... CONGRATS!

Natalie Daines said...

So excited for you! COngrats to Randy on his 1st choice! That's great!