Sunday, November 1, 2009

October

My good friend Kara is going to have a BABY! So Darci, Katie, Shawn and I got together and decided to throw a shower for her and invited all the women of the ortho dept. I think we had a pretty good turn-out and eveyone had a nice time. Here we are with Kara holding Kate and Hannah in the middle - we're just getting her primed for what is to come!
I had to include this funny pic of Caroline with my friend MaryEdith's little boy, Pierce. A picture says a thousand words, right? These two were smiling at each other while they scooted around, they're only a week or two apart. We went out to Amana and took some cute pictures before it was TOO cold. This was the ONLY one I took where Cooper was actually looking at the camera. What a turkey!
CJ is sitting up like a big girl in her high chair. I love this portable one that you can just strap on a seat and she can sit at the table with the rest of us.
And here I am with my good friend, Andrea who came out to Iowa. I love her! When I told Randy she was coming to visit he was puzzled why she would want to fly to the midwest on her vacation... to see ME of course! We braved the U of Iowa tailgating with 2 kids just to give her a taste of the crazy football fans we live amongst.
Andrea -THANK YOU for coming to visit me - I had a great time :)

No comments: