Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I love that Halloween was on a Saturday this year because that meant we didn't have to wait for Randy to get home from work to begin our fun! Here he is with our 2 scary dragons:

Cooper was very proud of the pumpkin he and Daddy carved that day. But once we put it on the porch in the dark it was too scary to hug.

How could you not LOVE your little boy to pieces when he does THIS while trick-or-treating and keep in mind that my 2-year-old LOVES candy and NOT sharing:
He runs to the door and drags mommy with him.
(Neighbor opens the door.)
Cooper: Trick or Treat!
Neighbor: What a cute Dragon! Pick any treat you like.
Cooper: Thank you (picks a treat), now I need one for my mommy.
Neighbor: Oh, ok. (Cooper picks another treat)
Cooper: Here you go, mommy! (Hands mommy the chocolate - he knows me well.)
Seriously? How cute it that! I told him mommy didn't need any more treats but thank you for thinking of me.

3 comments:

Rivka said...

Ah, Coop! We love ya!

Hillary said...

Your little man is getting SO big! Loved the costumes!

KT Bundy said...

sweet little gentleman! I love the costumes!