Friday, September 12, 2008

Coming Soon...


We can't believe it either, but that's right - we're getting TWO for one!! Randy and I are still trying to wrap our heads around this, but it's official. The babies should arrive SPRING 2009. Officially they're due April 11th (my little bro, Mike's, birthday) so if we last until mid to late MARCH we will be excited. What a great 30th birthday present that would be for me (March 23rd)! Any advice you have on multiples?? I'll take it all. And yes, they make great TRIPLE jogging strollers. Love to all!

11 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

I'm gonna email a couple of my friends who've had multiples and give them your address... They LOVE being mom's of twins.

You'll be GREAT!

Hillary said...

So exciting! What a great big brother Cooper will be!

Jenn S said...

Whew...I'm worn out just thinkin' about it! You will be great though! Can't wait to meet them!

The Schroeder Family said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! That is great. You will be a great mom of multiples!

Drake Family said...

WOW! That is crazy! CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys will be great.

randy clark said...

You're going to be a hot mama!

heidijogoody said...

I found you!! It was really good to see you guys at Ryans wedding. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me anything!! I am so excited to keep up on your blog now.

heidijogoody said...

oh yeah check your email I sent you and invite to my blog

kendra said...

Hey, Aimee - I just happened upon your blog. Great news!! Congratulations. I can't believe two babies will be able to fit in your tiny body! That is so exciting. I've always wanted twins, for some strange reason. How fun.

mandy said...

OH MY GOSH! I haven't checked your blog for a couple of weeks--I can't believe it! How awesome! We are so excited for you!!!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! That is so exciting! Oh the joy of two at a time! Congratulations from the Guenters!