Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Danes' Family Farm

We went to the ORTHO playgroup this month and got a little messy... ok, a LOT messy! Wet, freshly mowed grass does not work with little kids. But the humiliation was soon forgotten.And it was on to see the animals. Here is Hannah, Cooper and Katelyn waiting for us to get in.
Then Porter and Aspen showed up... and they got a little more restless. Coop didn't want to be left out so he tried to climb as well.
This lamb below had a little house it was hiding in and Cooper kept trying to go in and get it. No FEAR I tell you! I think he was prepped from our visit to the fair.

All animal poop and sprained ankles aside, a BIG thank you to Darci for planning such a fun outing! All you moms: If you haven't done this yet it is such fun with the kids and they give you FREE ice cream after the petting zoo at their dairy - yummy.

7 comments:

The Judds said...

Yes I know my activity was a hit, ha. I just laugh at Cooper with his face full of grass, it just was SO funny, poor Coopey.

Lainee said...

Hi Amy, Gavin and I found your blog and we are so excited! Your little boy is so cute, and it looks like you are doing lots of fun things. We are going to add you to our list so we can keep up with your "current events!" :)

Jessie Riley said...

GOOD TIMES! {until the end!}

that picture of Cooper is SO SO SO CUTE!

The Schroeder Family said...

Wow, looks like a ton of fun! Love the pic of Cooper with dirt all over his face!! Too cute!

Drake Family said...

Amy (and Randy)! Hey! Yeah we were excited you guys found us...it is always fun to find out what your friends have been up to. Cooper is so big and darling! I love the pic. of him with the wet grass all over...classic of a little boy. We will add you guys to our page too so we can keep in touch better.

Hillary said...

Cooper looks like he had a BLAST! What a fun day. I still can't believe how grown up he looks...maybe time for #2!

Kasey said...

AMY! In case you hadn't guessed it yet, I lost the paper you gave me at church with your email on it. So sorry! Things were crazy! But I found the link to your blog on Jessie's. Email me your address and I'll send you an invite to my blog. kaseyhenry(at)gmail.com

How are you? Looks like things are going well for you in Iowa. I love the Danes Farm. The ice cream at the end is my favorite!