Monday, August 10, 2009

Proof of my 8k

I HAD to post this to remember for the future that it is possible to run an 8k... in the rain.... with 2 kids in tow.... after staying up until after midnight.... and wakeboarding all afternoon.... 2 months after having a baby....

I know for some of you this would be a piece of CAKE but I only finished because RANDY kept PUSHING me (literally) and telling me to HAVE A LITTLE PRIDE. Thanks honey, I WILL sprint past you next year so I don't have to listen to it AGAIN.

Click on this link to see the pain on my face - enjoy!
brightroom event photography

Shared via AddThis

6 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

You are AMAZING! Great work!

The Schroeder Family said...

Ok that is really pretty AMAZING! I thought I was doing good to run a couple 5k races....almost two years after having a baby....Gret job!

Lainee said...

You are the WOMAN! Good job!

heidijogoody said...

Oh man you amaze me!

Drake Family said...

Impressive. Way to go!!

Hillary said...

Way to go Amy! I am so impressed, although with you nothing surprises me! Great job!