Friday, November 21, 2008

Spooky Lion

I know it's sooo late, but couldn't NOT post a pic of Coop in his Halloween costume. My friend, Anna, saved me some $$ this year when she let me borrow this adorable LION costume that Cooper ADORED. In fact, I put it on him a few weeks before to make certain it fit and he did NOT want to take it off. I see superhero costumes in our future for sure. This is a pic of Randy, me and Coop at the Annual Medical Partners' Halloween Kids' Party.

We went trick-or-treating later that night and I think Randy had just as much fun as Cooper! It didn't take Coop long to figure out the routine, but if any of the houses had a dog inside he would run in (before I could stop him) so he could pet it - NO fear, I swear. Needless to say we saw many houses in our neighborhood, inside and out.

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween as well!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

what a cute little lion. My girls would do the opposite if they heard a dog inside.. they would run in the opposite direction