Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fleeing the Floods

Randy came home from the hospital on Friday and said, "Let's get out of here and drive to Utah." I thought he was a crazy man but with all the flooding, his week of vacation, and with our previous plans foiled, I caved and we left @ midnight. Twenty-four hours in the car with a baby is a small price to pay for the fun we've had this week. Too bad I left my camera at the Thompson's so half of the fun is not documented :( I'll post pics and tell of our adventure when we come home.
For all of you in Iowa, stay dry and we'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

What a crazy fun adventure! Way to leave this place. We are jealous! When will you get back...we leave on Saturday the
28th, will I get to say Good-bye?

Jessie Riley said...

SO FUN... It was SO fun to see you, random... & FUN!

I can't wait to see what you guys did while you were here...