Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Look who is 1!!


Happy 1st Birthday to Cooper! It was last Tuesday (13th of May) but even though we were having a party for him (ok, when your kid is only 1 it's really a party for you) on Saturday we couldn't let the day go by without some cake in his face. Randy was so proud because he picked up that chocolate-frosted cupcake and proudly smashed it all into his mouth. Not pointing any fingers but he didn't learn to eat by watching me - haha. Coop's been able to stand up by himself and will move with furniture for some time now, but last week he really started taking steps by himself. I'm already dreading the day when he grows up and moves out :( I guess we moms must enjoy them while we have them. Though my mom thinks I might change my tune once Cooper learns to back-talk. Never, I say.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I can't believe he is already one! Boy he is growing up fast. You know he has a little place in my heart!!!! Sure looks like he enjoyed the cake. Happy Birthday Cooper!