Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The New Toy!

We had an adventure last weekend. Randy insisted it was time for a cool bicycle trailer. You know me, after months of research and hesitation, "No, let's just look at it one more time before we purchase," I finally consented and christened Cooper's (our) new toy. It's a Trek, of course!

Our first big ride was from Solon to Suttliff with our neighbor, Pat, where I was told would be a family friendly restaurant with delicious burgers and dogs. The food was definitely good (just enough grease makes anything taste delicious) but the bikes at this place were a little more pricey than ours. We all felt a little out of place without our Harley Davidson jackets.

Twenty miles round-trip, not bad for the first outdoor ride of the season. Now I just need to get some new wheels for me!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

This will be the BEST purchase you ever make...I absolutely loved my bike trailer.